..:: '' PhIN vEn ''::..

- 属于我的小小窝 -
【 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away 】

Friday, September 25, 2009

nice chat w mund

finally...get contact with mund d..
so happy to chat w him...
miss him alot..as in friends le...
ppl who dnt noe me well pls do not simply judge our relationship..
mund and i are like more to family kind close friends..
my mum even cried for his leave...hahahaha..no joke..its true...hahahaaha
well...chat w him...n he showed me his room and talk abt his life thre...
well...i could see tt it is a v nice city to stay in...so jealous..
rly rly hope i could go thre n further my studies someday...
mb nt the same place....bt i would appreciate if im given the chance of learning overseas...
well...we had a video call with our webcam on..
well..dnt noe y...our image is kinda blur...bt luckily...
my page here, my image is blur but nt his so i could stil see him clearly with his "PIMPLES"
hahahahaha...sorry le...
n on his side, my image was clear bt not him...hahahah
so...fine le...since v could see each others clearly...
well..
here to share a few pics w u all...
even its a short talk with him..
i feel glad whole night...
cz...he is mund..my dear fren...

he was trying to show me his hostel....
ended with a bye...take care mate!!hugssss....
mis u mund...

sth to share : mund's contact in scottland...

Add:
Block H3.3
James Blyth Court,
57, Rottenrow East,
Glasgow G4 0NG,
Scotland.

contact number : +447909280212

No comments:

Post a Comment