..:: '' PhIN vEn ''::..

- 属于我的小小窝 -
【 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away 】

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Modelling Photoshooting

     Recently, there was a modeling photo shooting invitation from a professional photographer.I have been invited to be his model for his newly launched photography studio.He, the photographer - UWang contacted me through facebook, sent me a msg to invite me to be his model. He needs it for advertisement purpose for his studio so that he can show to his customers when they come for photo shooting. Our photos are going to be used as sample pictures. 
     
     Throughout the whole day of the photoshooting session, it was totally fun and interesting. and yet i have learnt alot of things from the photographer. Sooner, we became friends. Before this, i was to agree with the photoshooting its because of the photos taken by him are pretty good, the ambience showed in the pics are great and i love it. The feelings in the pictures are touching and warm. So, i decided to give it a try to have fun with the opportunity given by god. I do believe this is fate. 


     After uploading the pictures in facebook, there are alot of compliments given and some of my friends who are in the same field invited me to be their model in future also. Its my pleasure tho its not the main thing i would like to do. But, i do enjoy the process of it. I had alot of fun throughout all the sessions i have been gone through since i became the champion of Kbox Shining Teens 2008.


     With the appreciation of helping him to take photos for free, he helped Stephen and i to take a series of couple pictures in return. and i really really love those pictures though i havent get any of that theme's picture till now. It has been a month since our last met. ya...i would like to say thx to Andrew, my lovely junior and Chan Ping Kee who is coincidently the classmate of my dear sister, Vivianie that i had a great evening with u guys throughout the photo shooting session. I love it and i do enjoyed everything very much!!^^ 


So, here it goes the photos for the Color Generation Theme by UWang.


This is the link of the video of the making throughout the whole photo shooting session.

1 comment: