..:: '' PhIN vEn ''::..

- 属于我的小小窝 -
【 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away 】

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

story telling - recall back to 1st oct 2009

well...from the v beginning of tis month...
i noe..it would be a bc month for me...
i gonna save up alot of money just to buy presents for all my oct bday buddies...
there are too many of them..the october babies...
n of cz...included the dearest person in the world to me...stephen tan...
so...i would like to blog each n every meaningful events which happened to me tis two weeks...

1st OCT - STEPHEN'S 21ST BDAY CELEBRATION


i was having my final exam two days b4 his bday.n i was so so so bc to prepare for this final papers which burst my brain to memorize al the notes of these subjects...n i was so poor tt alm bankrupt...i cudnt even prepare any bday prezzie for my beloved one...im so sry for tt...i cud oni planned a small surprise for him the day b4..w the help from our fren - adrian n cy...n yet..on his bday...i stil need to submit my design model to my lecturers which i oni did 20% on 30th sept...so...u may guess wat cn i do for him with so many work tt i hv to finish by tt day...rly crazy...drove me mad...well...ntg much tt i did for him tis year...feel v bad...tho my bday he din gt me any prezzie except for the bouquet of roses...which i love the most...hahahaha...well...dnt get off fr the topic...well...on 27th sept...night...i was having group study w our fren adrian..n i requested for his help of buying a cake for him to gv him a small surprise at 12am on his bday...n he agreed to help me out as he understood my situation..."thx adrian!" con*..he turned up w a few others to clb w stephen at 12am tt nite...w a choc cheese cake...nice cake =)
on his bday...
we went to damansara "牛车水 " @ FULL HOUSE...had our dinner thre w a few of his best frens fr music school...eunice, song lin and phyllis...v enjoyed n had great fun over thre...crazy n bc taking pics...v took more than 150pics that nite...hahahaaha...gd record...tho v oni hv our hp camera...so wat...it is stil v enjoyable...n v promised to go there again w a nice camera so that v cud get nice shoots over there...i feel bad as i din get to prepare anyth for him tis year as wat i used to do for him in his ev bday...sumre tis is one of the most important bday - his 21st bday clb...n i did so little for him...niway...my love and faith...tis is the best thing i cud ever give...n i hope to clb each n every bday w u in future until the end of the world...=) i love u , stephen tan chee seng!!

here...to share u a few pics that v hv taken in FULL HOUSE, damansara..

the full house


the food here is not bad...n it is not v expensive which is out of my expectation...look nice n taste nice...

the menu of the FULL HOUSE...nice n cute booklet
songlin, phyllis, eunice n i
fashion show ^^


1 comment: