..:: '' PhIN vEn ''::..

- 属于我的小小窝 -
【 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away 】

Monday, September 7, 2009

time to.....

its time to work harder...
its time for no time wasting...
its time for no late submission of assignment...
its time to say no of skipping classes...
its time to show my talent...
its time to show my interest...
its time to show my strength...
its time to stand out from the others..
its time to say bye to laziness...
its time to think wiser...
its time to plan n organize my schedule nicely....
its time to say no to shopping...
its time to do faster n better!!!
fighting!!!!
just like the code from my dear idol- kim hyun joong..
do the best in evthing for no regret...
aza aza fighting!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment