..:: '' PhIN vEn ''::..

- 属于我的小小窝 -
【 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away 】

Monday, September 14, 2009

the meet up

had a great day w my dearest frens together on saturday..
a v memorable n unforgettable day to be remembered forever...
it was a farewell to chiming n weiyang who is leaving to Scottland, UK next saturday..
it was also a belated bday celebration for our sept bday babies - weiyang n meeyoon...
yea...again...we were there again in CHILLIS as our zaixi loves that place so much...
and thats the reason why we have to hv our gatherings over there very time..=.=ll
niway...it is indeed a nice place to have our meal...=)
it was kinda surprised that there were a few of them coming dwn to kl for this farewell gathering..
n of cz including both of the main characters for tis gathering,weiyang n chiming...
they are ryan, his gf peiyi, n kevinder..
v were happily chatting all the way during the long lunch v had over CHILLIS...
bc taking pics together as it would be our last time to gather ard b4 two of them are leaving msia...







































aft that..v had karaoke period in cheras Neway...
had great fun for that also of cz...
it was during the dinner buffet time...so its kinda expensive...
luckily our weiyang is sept baby,n wasnt charged...free entrance for him..
n he is so kind tt he is willing to divide the total amount of the expenses w us...
so that we dnt hv to pay so much...thx mund!!=)
evbody was so high n enjoyed singing that night...
v even stand on the sofa n sing + dance...
hahahaha...n of cz photo taking period was stil on through out the whole session..=)
ev moment n expression were taken dwn under the lens of the DSLR camera which i borrowed from Joe...

























n thre was one part to be mentioned here is..
i din managed to hold my tears from dropping dwn when we were singing "our story"..
which was specially selected by me for two of them..
as i was rly touched n influenced by the lyrics which speaks out my actual feelings...
gonna miss them alot n alot...
my dear frens....love u guys..
glad to have u guys as my close frens...
i alw appreciate our frenship v much...
take care thre...muaxxx...
hugss....

btw....thre was another case...
hahaha...i wore my 5inch-high high heels that day...
it was gd throughout the whole eve...i looked so tall that day..happy ^^
bt..i started to feel the pain on my legs when the karaoke session ended...
i even have difficulty of walking bck to the car...
swt...luckily, eric-Ah Pak hold me n acc me all the way bck...hahaha...
pity u le...sry n paise la...=p
thx to zaixi who fetched me bck to connaught aft tt...
thx to yiwei for fetching me fr midvalley to neway...
n thx to my dear who fetch me bck tho he was having stomache...
love u guys..
n gonna miss u guys alw =)

a v happy thing to bring out here is..
suet mei n i met w our close fren - peixin - HO HUAN!!!!
was super duper glad to c her there...as v hv nt been seeing each others since stpm ended...
wat a coincident!!so happy!!omg...
n tis made saturday a perfect day!!=)
thx god..for arranging tis meet up...love tis!!!
we were so excited...felt like crying...
its true!!we were like hugging each others closely...
as u need to noe is..she is my dearest classmate...
she is the gal who sat beside me in class during form six..
who alw encouraged me..
who gave my alot of advices n help in homework...
she is a v important fren of mine during form six period...
pls take care over thre my dear fren...=)
muaaxx...love u alw!!hugsss...
promise to come out together nxt tm yea!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment